Welcome to UW Alumni
Since its establishment, University of Wah has placed the highest emphasis on students’ intellectual, physical and moral grooming. Continuous and sustained efforts are dispensed to make our students successful and useful members of the society. UW maintains a close and active liaison with its graduates. For this purpose, a pro-active UW Alumni office has been established. UW Alumni are from all academic programs at UW and its affiliated colleges including undergraduate, graduate and post graduates students. They form an integral part of the University. This ever-growing body is the representation of the rich resource base of the University with its huge reservoir of diverse talents and expertise spanning over areas like Basic Sciences, Social Sciences, Management and Computer Sciences and Engineering. Through this alumni body, the University ensures a vital communication link between the alum and the University. Alumni office has been established in the newly constructed Library Complex, where administrative and support facilities are being extended to the alums. Besides, the office is also responsible to build a cohesive network of UW alumni. It will ensure unhindered communication throughout the year including timely announcement of University events.
UW alumni are our ambassadors and play an effective role in developing goodwill for the University throughout the world. They also play a very important role in helping the University in establishing new programs through their continuous support and valuable ideas. During the last few years the University has made remarkable progress in every field including linkage with its alums. We look forward to their success stories, visits, valuable ideas and much more.
The UWAA provides an interface between the university and the alumni to provide any assistance that an alumnus may require. The Alumni Office organizes meaningful and enjoyable events and activities aiming to achieve the following objectives:
- Maintain an effective Alumni database, keep its records up-to-date and provide its access to all university users. li>
- To promote a sustained sense of belonging to the Alma Mater among the Alumni by being in regular contact with them. li>
- To provide and disseminate information regarding their Alma Mater, its graduates, faculties, and students to the Alumni. li>
- To guide and assist Alumni who have recently completed their degree at the UW to keep them engaged in productive pursuits useful to the society.
- Encourage the growth of University of Wah in terms of its academic, administrative, cultural, and extracurricular activities through appropriate programs which will be run by UWAA.
- Provide financial support to University of Wah and its programs through generating a fund.